What will be the punishment for Britt?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 5, 2012.

?
  1. Suspended four games.

44 vote(s)
    49.4%
  2. Suspended two games.

33 vote(s)
    37.1%
  3. Suspended one game.

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  4. No suspension. Hefty fine.

9 vote(s)
    10.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

My assumption is 2 games. I have a feeling he will be on the PUP list anyways and miss 6 games. So we will see Britt finally after missing 8 games. That would be a nice spark coming mid-way through the season... if he can stay healthy and out of trouble.

2. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

We wont know anything today. Should know on thursday. They just talk today.

3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Could not agree more. What a shame.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I see Goodell giving him at least a 4-game suspension and a half-season suspension at worst.

5. LoneStarPhan

LoneStarPhan Starter

I thought 4 games but don't know how commish handles it with him out hurt. If he had no previous trouble, I think it would be a warning only but he lucked out last year so Goodell hits him with suspension now.

Sent from iPad.

6. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

4 games and he has to listen to the entire Chris Gaines album plus the bonus track.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I feel that Kenny has certainly earned a suspension, but I think he might just get off with a 2 game fine.

Because of the way the CBA was set up, he is now a 1st time offender of substance abuse. The weed thing last year almost never happened.

His dumb azz may just get away scott free (again) LOL

He probably won't ever learn, he keeps getting off with a slap on the wrist.

Missing the first few games due to the knee injury might be enough for Goodell to look past this, and only fine him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I see him making an example out of him. He may miss half the year and has cost himself millions

9. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

The NFL has confirmed what I said this morning. They will not have any comments about Britt today.

10. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

4 games. He was in line for 2 after the lockout offseason and hasn't improved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar