What yall think about Terelle pryor?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TokinTitan, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TokinTitan

TokinTitan Starter

So it looks like this dude will be entering FA and To me the guy has it all Size,Speed,Athleticism and that playmaker attitude watching him go against Josh Norman in i forget what the show is called but it was sumthin to watch and I think he can do it all and we could run some interesting sets with him and Mariota too. But is Tennessee even a destination players are even interested yet ?And how we looking in cap space and what would be the max we could/should offer?

2. rekirts

rekirts Starter

think he just signed a contract

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I dont think he makes it to FA.

I think he gets a fat one year deal to prove it in Cleveland.

4. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

He's been talking all week about how he told his agent to get a deal done in Cleveland... not happening.

5. TokinTitan

TokinTitan Starter

R
    Really? Dang that was fast any links to it?

6. TokinTitan

TokinTitan Starter

Yea id figure thats what I would do they need to hang on to anything that even resembles talent

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. rekirts

rekirts Starter

just a rumor i think. Could have sworn I saw a 4 yr/42 mil thing just pop up on one of my feeds but it may have been taken down

anyways he told his agent to sign in cleveland, last night tweeted "thank god, that is all" or something like that. I'm pretty sure hes staying in cleveland.

Woulda liked to see him here, oh well

8. TokinTitan

TokinTitan Starter

Well there's goes that

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ive also heard rumors hes a tough guy to get along with, so if thats true it wouldn't seem like our kind of guy to pursue. Robinson goes for the friendly team first types.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar