What's Jake Locker's Destiny?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Tidalwaveman

Tidalwaveman Camp Fodder

These last 4 games will tell us a lot about Locker. I like him as a player, but I'm not sure he'll ever be a top 5 QB. Hopefully top 10. He's going to need team to get better, because I don't think he's going to make them better like the elite QBs do.
  2. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

I think he only needs a better interior and a RB who doesnt need a fullback to hammer things for him. Even Peyton Manning has that. CJ has always been a boom or bust runner for the most part.

That contract we gave CJ was a complete waste. just because it forces us to balance the game plan and get away ffrom 1 back or empty sets which our QB likes.
  3. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

His destiny will be the same as David Carr, be a back up some where else and win a superbowl ring
  4. Tim

Tim Special Teams Standout

Jake Locker reminds me of Vince young just a bit tougher guy and a slight better arm. I love our fount 7 and I believe they can be great. I'd Draft a DE but not with our first, not this year. I'd Draft a ol or a safety with our first pick. Locker wasn't ready to start this year and our running game needs to be great for locker to succeed. I would love to see Tennessee run Washingtons pistol offense.
  5. Tank

Tank Guest

Hey man, nothing has changed. No one likes you.
    • High Five High Five x 1