Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

What's our pitch to Andy Levitre?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Feb 19, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,481
    The only names that matter are Harris and Amano, as long as neither of those two names show up on my screen, we'll be fine.
    xpmar9x and The Hammer high five this.
  2. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,146
    I would like to use us take 2 in FA. Levitre and an older guy who we can get short term. Take the OG in the second. There are lots of good OGs in FA this year. Use the first on the DL.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,624
    Exactly, people are starting to think he's a bad run blocker... this isn't true. He's a good run blocker, just not great.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  4. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,481
    I think we take the center from bama in the 2nd
    rodgev and The Hammer high five this.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,624
    I'm starting to edge towards a 1st round trade back and taking Cooper. His blocking style matches our scheme better. Warmack is still a monster though and i'd have ZERO issues with taking him #10. But, if we could trade back, pickup an addt'l 3rd AND get Cooper - i'd cry.
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,624
    Barretts actually falling on mocks, which surprised me. I've seen him in the late 3rd, I bet we hold off... it's possible our early 3rd could land him.
  7. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,146
    Injury concerns?
  8. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,481
    Or QB concerns. He tried hitting (punching) his QB in the National Title game LOL
  9. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,146
    Yeah, he was asking for it
  10. titanbaknedkly Starter

Moolah:
    $148
    I really don't want Levitre anymore. He is not even a good run blocker, average at best. He graded out with PFF negatively for run blocking last year. He graded out as a top pass protector but they even said that may be due to the Bills quick short passing offense. We are not at a position at the moment to go after top rated pass protectors yet.

I would much rather go with Moore from the Jets on a 2-3 year contract at guard (graded positively as a top run blocker and also graded positively as an above average pass protector.) He will also be cheaper than Levitre. Sign him and draft a LG in round 3-4 or go after the Pats backup in Donald Thomas (play L or R OG) and go with Warford in the 2nd (or OG rd 3-4).