1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

What's Your Draft Strategy?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, Mar 11, 2013.

1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I think IF we pass on guard in the first it will only be In favor of a corner... (yes, sensabaugh and campbell have potential but potential alone doesnt warrant a player as much PT as they're expected to get if we dont bring in someone that can contribute now) If this is the case we will get the best available guard in the second (warford, b jones).

To the rams fan...I think the safest pick to make would be for us to draft warmack. I just don't know how high our FO is on the corners though...they may be absolutely in love with rhodes/trufant. If that's the case we could easily go that direction instead. Am I the only one left thinking we might still take the best guard to come out in years?
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. TheRamsFan

TheRamsFan Camp Fodder

Thanks for your input, I appreciate it.
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 As old as Titan. Tip Jar Donor

There are so many possibilities at 10, I don't see many choices that would make me mad. I do think trading down is the best option but there has to be a willing team.

Based on players available 1st round: G (Cooper/Warmack), CB (Milliner/Rhodes/Trufant), DE (Ansah/Mingo/Werner), DT (Floyd/Richardson) all seem like real possibilities. Just cause I'm a homer, I'd be fine if we took Cordarelle in the first figuring he will be Britt's replacement.

2nd round depending on what we do 1st round: G (Warford/Thomas), CB (Slay/Banks), S (Elam/Reid), DT (Logan/Hunt)

3rd round I'd really like us to take Tyler Wilson if he's there. It's a dice roll but the upside is long term backup or if real lucky starter material. At least someone to push Locker and someone to compete with whoever the next coaching staff brings in if this year is a failure.

Also none of the 1st or 2nd round are listed in order, just players at positions I think we should take. Going D-D would fit more short term needs.
  4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Starter

After our moves of late, I'm going to see...

1. Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
    2. JUSTIN Hunter, WE, Tennessee

Another interior lineman in the third.
  5. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo) Tip Jar Donor

You guys really think Hunter will be there in the 2nd??? Don't know, would be amazing if we got him
  6. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Chance At 10. If not, Rhodes at 10 and Larry Warford in the second. However, I've wanted Chance at 10 since December.