Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Whats your perfect offseason moves?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Feb 20, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    I stole nobodies idea! I've been saying since draft order came out we should trade with TB if Milliner falls. Which I don't see happening though. My only question is, why do the Saints trade up? Esph with them not having a 2nd, #10 will be there only pick until the 4th round.
  2. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,075
    Wyatt is usually accurate, I hope he's right that we'll release Amano/Hutchinson and be aggressive in our pursuit for Levitre
  3. Architect Pain Train

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $632
    Guys every year a lot of us on the forum come up with these dream scenarios where we trade back and get more picks. Not gonna happen guys. Cant name a time in recent history where we have done so in rounds 1-4
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 As old as Titan.

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,492
    Yeah we can't do that. We gotta use those picks to trade up to draft people that no one would've drafted until rounds later.
  4. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,948
    They switched to a 34 and Star could easily fall to us at 10...I'm sure we could find a buyer if that did happen.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    I'm not so sure, they're in need of an OLB in the first round. #1 need for all 3-4 teams is a pass-rusher (or really any defense) - right now they have 0. Cam Jordan & Will Smith can play 34 DE.. Akiem Hicks who they drafted last year will be their starting NT.
  6. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509

LOL. Two down, four to go! JCBRAVE
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  7. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    I'm happy with what we've done day-1 of FA

but we both know Canty isn't coming to TN
  8. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509
    He's already signed elsewhere.....Oh well I'm fine with drafting Star and getting another guard in the 2nd.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  9. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    That would be my plan, I've got this feeling thats the teams plan too