When will Phillips, Childress, and Turner get fired?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

They traded their franchise QB to an opponent in the same division. They let go Babin and Witherspoon who are tearing it up for us. They put two unprovens at the helm and got rid of the person who got them to a super bowl.

What about any of those screams "well managed" to you?

McNabb would have done better this year with the Eagles than with the haphazard Redskins.

the fact that they are bouncing back and forth weekly on who their starting QB is should tell you they aren't well managed.

Ask any coach in the league, I bet most of them would take McNabb over the Kolb/convict combo.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I don't see them bouncing back and forth. Mike Vick became their starter because Kolb got hurt and would have remained the starter if he was healthy.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

You'd better believe if Vick has one bad week they'll be right back to Kolb again.

The fact is, they turned over the organization to Kolb basically, without even knowing he was going to be subpar. They are not a well-run organization. Just the point I'm trying to make.

What about them screams well-run organization? Is it the trade for Asante Samuel, or getting Desean Jackson? Those are the only two good things I remember them doing recently.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

My job has nothing to do with it.

Jerry Jones is friends with my grandpa. JJ doesn't know how to txt me back. He has before, but it takes him hours to type a one sentence txt. I tried telling him to fire Wade. JJ just said that he believes Wade is the man for the job and can turn the team around.

Zygi Wilf - owner of the Vikings - is my uncle, unfortunately. The guy is a chode. I have now given him plenty of reasons to fire Chilly, but he said there's not really anyone available. He's pleased with Chilly, overall. I also suggested he discuss a possible trade for Vick with the GM before the season began, but he refused. He said Favre did him many favors last season... whatever that means.

I have discussed the Norv Turner issue with my ex-girlfriend's grandpa and owner of the Chargers, Dean Spanos. I have done so on multiple occasions. After Sunday's loss to the Pats, I left Dean a long message begging him to fire Norv Turner for his own sake. He said he likes ****ing with this franchise by letting LT go, not trading V-Jax, and allowing a bad coach to keep his job.

If I were in charge, all of these head coaches would have been fired and the teams would instantly become better.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

^ it's called being fandelusional

6. RavensShallBurn

Obviously I made all that up.

The point is that all these coaches suck and should be fired.

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Yo Jeff Fishers my homedog, I told him to draft CJ and Verner.

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

McCoy is tearing it up for me in fantasy...

9. RavensShallBurn

I second that as I own him in one of my leagues.

Maclin has been tearing it up as well... nice to see us shut him down.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Your point is justified only if the Eagles were struggling. They are 4-3 and almost certain to make the playoffs.

Why did they draft Kevin Kolb in the 3rd rd a few years ago? For that reason. Mcnabb is about to turn 34, he may be going downhill. Both Kolb and vick are playing better. Kolb is 8 years younger and just as good as Mcnabb.

As for letting Babin go they are deep at that position and Babin did little for them last year. 4 teams have let Babin go. I agree with you on Witherspoon given what we are paying for him.

Frankly you have no leg to stand on, you have a coach who has won 60% of his games and makes it to the playoffs every year. and Reid is not the GM either though he is obviously involved in all personnel issues.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar