Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Where is VY? (all things Vince Young goes here)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by grindtime, Feb 10, 2011.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 31 users.
  1. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    Talking to TE about personal issues would be like calling the suicide hotline and talking to Ted Bundy (he volunteered for one)
  2. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,837
    You're safe here man. You're with friends who care about you. Your uncle can't hurt you anymore. You lash out and insult others because that is how you have always survived. You put up a brick wall made of words and hate so nobody can come in.

We'll work through this together. Brick by brick, no matter how long it takes...I'll never give up on you.
    Scarecrow, Finnebosch and Ensconatus high five this.
  3. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,178
    [IMG]

All the drunk shirtless guys in Green Bay was pulling for Vince...

[IMG]

Riverman, GoT, mdfan and 1 other person high five this.
  4. BiscoPhan11 Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $305
    BJ Coleman was a few years below me at McCallie and he is a great, hard working kid. Just the right person to beat out a worthless bum like Vee Why. GO BIG BLUE!
  5. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,278
    As I said earlier, I suspected VY might have just been brought in to help Rodgers run the option, because VY actually had a solid showing this preseason, but as I also said earlier, every coach knows VY isn't a clipboard QB.
    Riverman high fives this.
  6. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,610

While A-Rod might be fast enough to run the option, I don't think they'd put their MVP out there like that. They lose A-Rod, they lose everything.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,573
    Looks like it could be the end of the line for both Vince Young and Matt Leinart the first two QB's chosen in the 2006 NFL draft.Funny that both of these guys careers not only started together but it looks like both are pretty much finished at the same as well.
  7. Fairweather Fan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $2,420
    I highly doubt VY was brought in to help Rodgers with anything. LMAO
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  8. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $215
    The very 1st post of this thread ... Created by 'Grindtime'. A poster with only 44 posts to his name, but became a GoTitans legend by creating probably the most epic thread of all time that will probably still be going strong in another 10 years.

Just wanted to take a second and reflect on our roots and where it all started.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  9. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,837
    IT SHOULDA BEEN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!