Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Where would we be if we had Peyton Manning?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Dec 1, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,966
    6-5 at worst! Definitely would have beat the Jags & Colts
  2. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,272
    Locker was already here before we went after Peyton.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    Doesn't matter what Peyton does when your D gives up 40+
  4. BiscoPhan11 Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $303
    Hahaha a model American? Tell that to his wife who he has an 'open marriage' with while she sits at home with 2 babies while he gets head in the Hamilton Place J. Alexander's parking lot. Turn off the ESPN bro.
  5. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    I realize that. I'm saying I am happy it didn't happen because Jake would have been shelved or traded.
  6. CaptainInsano02 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $381
    the only reply to the redneck vols fan/manning ****sucker that started this thread is who ****ing cares!
  7. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,272
    Traded? Nah. Locker was always our future. Manning was only gonna be here for 2 years.
  8. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    The way Bud was talking I seriously doubt Jake would have had much to do with the future if we had Manning, lets not forget Bud was willing to give that guy everything to come here.
  9. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,272
    I kept thinking we offered only a 2 year contract for some reason, my bad. Oh well, it all worked out in the end actually, trying to get him "cost" us Mario Williams. :)
    SoCalTitan867 high fives this.
  10. ukjonky Starter

Moolah:
    $139
    Manning took less money to go to Denver to avoid dealing with the inept ownership/management of the Titans.