White wants Hills #

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYTitansFan, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

well in the only fair comparison that can be made, Reynaldo was 'statistically' better then Samari was in his first year in most main CB catergories.
  2. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Ouch, harsh. Exactly what do you expect from a rookie drafted in the 7th round. Were there any seventh rounders that were any better than Hill this year?
  3. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

Thats right... i remember what samari brought to the team. I believe it was burnt toast and a lengthy rap sheet on the Disabled list
  4. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

memory not what it used to be, huh?
  5. Gunny

yeah i'm wondering where this whole thing is going.

A rookie bringing shame to #21, which was worn by one of the best in the game.
  6. while we are on the subject of Rolle......one of my fav plays was on Monday Night Football vs. Wash him getting that INT (before halftime i think) and him running back looking like he was about to die when he got into the Endzone

:cry: those were the days
  7. Gunny

yeah that was awesome.
  8. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

As my freind Dick Vitale would say it, "it's awesome baby"
  9. Actually I was overexaggerating a bit. Okay maybe I was overexaggerating a lot. I actually liked the potential I saw in both Pac Man and Hill last season. Maybe we were spoiled to have the luxery of Samari for all those years. I do however think both Pac and Hill can form a formidable duo for many years and if Pac gets his head right he could definitely be a star. Hill does actually remind me a Samari is one way. Dude can't tackle and gets embarressed trying to bring down larger opponents. I like his speed and cover skills though. I think the defense as a whole will be like night and day over last years. We need to get that SWAGGER BACK!!
  10. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

ditto,liked what he did for the franchise but his best days are past him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.