Who can we sign... right now.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Psychop1, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reo

reo Starter

exactly... as i just said on titanscentral, we lose an average WR and imo the worst that'll happen is another average wr steps up... but hopefully whoever gets the shot will be better.

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

You obviously havent seen our passing game, or our other recievers:)

3. reo

reo Starter

no one's seen our other wr's but that doesn't mean they're any worse than RW. I haven't seen anything from him to think he's anything more than average at best. This is hopefully where we see Fish's strategy in making it so hard for a starter to lose his spot. It forces the guys behind them to work even harder so that if they get even the slightest shot, a lot of times they end up better than the guys that were starting... Its what the competition does for you... lets see if it'll pan out.

i'm actually curious to see how they do.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

As am I, but Im not sure a playoff game was the best time for it

5. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Yea losing Williams is big. Holding open tryouts at receiver is not the best situation to be in going on the road in the playoffs. Guess Mike Williams might get activated. oh well.

6. reo

reo Starter

I bet our offense doesn't miss a beat. I'm sure Vince will still get his 150 yds passing j/k Seriously though, I'm not too worried over the loss of RW. Losing Scaife could hurt though.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Agreed. Losing Scaife is the the bigger loss right now.

8. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Honestly I think Hartstock will step into the role just fine. I don't see a huge drop off there. Roydell was as close as we had to a field stretching deep threat (pathetic right?) so that aspect will be missed. Really though none of these guys were "Special", the big loss here will be in Vinces confidence.

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I am not so sure Hartsock doesn't have better hands than Scaife.

I have seen him pull in some catches from VY that were around his ankles and such that I am not sure Scaife would have made.

10. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Hey Frank, are you available for the next 4 games?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar