Who have you settled on?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by HeadOnASwivel, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

[​IMG]

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

You would prefer Eifert over Star? ...:huh:

3. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

If we pick that fat pile at 10 I'll be sending a bill to Ruston to replace my 70" TV and my iPhone, because I'm gonna go Nolan Ryan and see if I can throw a phone 100 MPH.

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I really know nothing, I'm not experts on these players like you guys. I'm just a guy who listens and reads all that I can regarding these prospects heading up to the draft. From what I've read, none of the DT's in this year's draft are dominant. I've heard Mayock, Greg Cosell and others say that none of the d-tackles grade out pre-draft as high as former top five picks Glen Dorsey or Gerald McCoy. We have good DT's on the roster... if Star, Sharif etc were being raved about as being the next great defensive tackle I'd be all over drafting them. I'm not sure drafting yet another good DT to add to the rotation is the best way of using the tenth pick.

We have zero depth a DE, a weakness on the interior oline, a couple of aging, under-achieving OT's, and will likely have huge holes at WR and CB heading into next season. To my non-expert brain, it would more make sense to try to draft someone at one of those positions.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well only 1 team showed up to DJ Haydens pro day, so you might want to drop him from the list of guys you want. I'm 100% convinced his agent has paid off Mike Mayok to hype him up.

As for Dion Jordan, what position does he fit in as a Titan? He's not as good as Ayers or Brown, and as a DE he lines up so wide it's Jason Babin 2.0, I just don't see why he's so coveted, same for Werner, he's freaking terrible.

6. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

I've never seen this Haden guy. Is he Joe Haden's little brother? I've read reports from today that he's leaped Milliner as the top DB in the draft

Would you guys be upset if we took him in the 1st?

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Point taken on Jordan. I'm not a big fan of Werner either (although I've no idea why), but he does actually fill a need.

As for Hayden... Cosell wrote this today:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...ell-mock-draft-picks-1-16-142026171--nfl.html

(I think the Jets' Ryan was the only "head coach" at Hayden's workout... I haven't read that the Jets were the only team that attended)

8. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Is impossible to throw an iPhone that hard. IPhones make your wrist go limp.

I've settled on Rhodes, preferably after reading back.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

One of:

1) Star Lotulelei
    2) Ziggy Ansah
    3) Dee Millner

in that order.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar