who makes it first

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by griff33daddy, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i guess now that we have munch and the rams have fisher the real now becomes; who makes the playoffs first?

but in a week conference, depending on if the 49ers are here to stay like in the 90's

we have the texans who i dont think will be as good next year i think they will be around 10-6 and who knows whats going on with the jags or colts

:logo: is my vote of course

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Well considering we missed by 1 game, us.

They also have more holes to fill, we just have a few. We may be in a tougher division, but I think the Colts are out of it and I think we can win over Houston.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Our team is one player away from being 11-5 or 12-4. If Fisher can beat us to that kind of record, wow, but I doubt him and the St. Louis 500's can.

4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Titans, we nearly made it this year. I am confident that Munch will make some good changes and we get there next year.

5. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

If we fix the O-line issue and Jake has a good first year as starter and some solidity on D.

I think we have the talent to be a possible playoff team. I'm neither sold or against Munch as coach. Just on the fence and give it another year. 9-7 was an improvement but not the toughest of schedules. At the same time we had pretty good rookie class last year.

I think fisher has a lot of work to do in St louie. If he lasts 4 years it will at least take 2-3 to rebuild imo

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Depends on if an 7-9 team can win the NFC West again next year. If so, then he has a hell of a chance.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Who cares...and given fish's past I give Steven Jackson about another year until fishface wears him out beyond use.:ha:

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

If SF continues to succeed (which they probably will) .. then it's obviously us... if not... the rams might get there faster... i swear that conference has often been a facepalm on who gets to go to the playoffs until this year..

our conference is actually a bit tough...although not this year...

9. pettso

pettso Starter

Titans have a really tough schedule next year and unless we can solve the running game we're gonna be very unpredictable. We have a big question mark at the QB position, Hasselbeck is very old and fragile, Locker - who showed promise - has not proven anything yet.

The rams are in a similar situation on offense. Bradford has shown some promise, but in large is a question mark. Jackson has been great but he's getting old and has been injury prone a bit. I think they'd be smart to draft Blackmon #2 overall.

Both defenses are pretty bad, Rams are probably worse there, which may ultimately be the difference.

Honestly, I don't think either team makes the playoffs next year. After that its a tossup. Probably the Titans since Jeff Fisher's staff can't draft or evaluate talent properly and our FO had a great draft this year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

0% chance the Rams make the playoffs this season. We at least have a chance - a decent one too.

I posted the Rams' 2012 schedule in another thread, but here it is again...

49ers
    49ers
    Cardinals
    Cardinals
    Seahawks
    Seahawks
    Packers
    Lions
    Bears
    Vikings
    Patriots
    Jets
    Dolphins
    Bills
    Redskins
    Bucs

If you see more than 5-6 wins in there, you're crazy. I say 5-11, and honestly, I think that's generous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar