Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Who should start?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Mar 21, 2013.

?

Who would you rather have starting?

Pollard 20 vote(s) 74.1%
Wilson 7 vote(s) 25.9%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,303
    Too bad neither of them will take Michelle Griffin off the field. I hate that girl!
  2. THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,091
    Wilson is a better all-round safety IMO, Pollard is good in the box but is useless in coverage. Gray's D system has a lot of 3 safety sets though so I assume we'll be seeing Griffin, Wilson and Pollard all on the field at the same time some.
  3. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,818
    Why you cant start 2 Strong Safetys!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $552
    Of all the positions to have some sort of legitimate controversy, SS was not the position for that:disappointed:

Its too bad we couldn't get this depth on the line.
  4. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $579
    I guess you could. The point of the poll was to see who, between two, should start. Which means who is better. To me, the ranking goes Pollard, Wilson, Whiffin. So, if it's up to a decision between the the two lessers, it should be Wilson, Whiffin.

Look at the poll results: If you add whiffin to the list and change the question to "who do you think is best?", the numbers would stay the same and whiffin would get zero votes.
  5. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,818
    My original question was who do you think should start at SS not FS.
  6. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $579
    I would like to see Bernard at SS. Wilson would be good enough at FS if we go only 2. I just want whiffin off the field.
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,625
    I see many 3 safety sets, McCarthy going out and ZB/Ayers staying in. Pollard moves into the box, leaving Wilson and Griff at safety.
  8. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,498
    If you can play 2 FS's, you can play 2 SS's, just be careful where you are on the field or it could come back to bite you
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,690
    Read on Twitter that Pollard is expected to be the starter.

Jim Wyatt@jwyattsports 31m
    #Titans expect Bernard Pollard to be big hit. Fellow safety Michael Griffin among those who could benefit most http://tnne.ws/11rVvS9

"Pollard is the favorite to start at strong safety. Wilson, who is capable of playing either spot, is expected to see a lot of work in three-safety packages."
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.