Why aren't you guys furious? (Fisher vs. Munchak)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Everyone hated Jeff Fisher towards the end yet EVERY NFL "expert" would tell you without a doubt that he is light years better than Mike Munchak.
    There is NO WAY the Titans franchise is going deep in the playoffs with him leading the way and even the dumbest of fans on this site know it.

Turns out that neither McNair, O'Donnell, Volek, VY, Collins or Sam Bradford were being held back by Fisher. In fact, history tells us the opposite.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If you believe that Fisher was not holding back McNair for most of his career, then you've rewritten history in your own mind.

Many would say the same about VY.

• High Five High Five x 11
  3. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

I'll conceed that Fisher is probably a better coach than Munch, but what's that really saying? He's mediocre instead of in over his head? And get the hell outta here with your Bradford talk. He's as average as your favorite coach.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A. Most of us had seen enough of the same Fisher BS over and over and over and over and wanted change.
    B. Nobody wanted to see an in house Fisher chronie become the new coach besides Bud hence why so many are again calling for the house cleaning of the unqualified coaches.
    C. Rams are 5-6-1 (30 seconds away from amazingly being 4-6-2, what is this soccer?) so Fisher is heading right on course for another Fisherific season. Oh thats right they are going to win the superbowl and Bradford is going to be the MVP because Fisher knows how to get the most out of his QBs :drunk:

5. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Do I hear Pigeons in the distance??

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Me thinks dbc5631 is actually fisher incognito.

Go away jeff! Doesnt st louis have a forum?

8. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Impossible, Fisher is too busy going over the gameplan with his kicker to post here on a Sunday.

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

fixed!

i dont remember anyone saying fire fisher munchacks waiting for his chance! sooo all i wanna say to you madaam is

it sucks

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

lol no wonder dbc is obsessed with fisher...hes a special teams standout...hmm dbc....da boom can??? is it....it is!!!! donnie nickey ladies and gentleman!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar