Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Why aren't you guys furious? (Fisher vs. Munchak)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Dec 9, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    this is such a retarded post. I'm a titans fan Einstein. Just because the team sucks doesn't mean I want jump ship like you probably do.
    From-the-stands high fives this.
  2. Luke Smartwater Jedi Master

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $168
    Then that post fits you perfectly.:obvious:
  3. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    You're the one that brought up weiners and circle jerks. Sounds like you're the one with developmental issues.
  4. Raistmagic Starter

Moolah:
    $268
    We hired the wrong guy.

That doesn't make Fisher the right guy.
    SlidePiece, BiscoPhan11, Ryno and 4 others high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,916
    OMG I miss Fisher so much look at how awesome the Rams are
    TitanJeff, Ryno, Gunny and 3 others high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Moolah:
    $802
    Andy Reid is in the same boat as Fisher imo. Fisher needed to get away from the Titans, Andy needs to get away from the Eagles. Fisher needed a break from football and it appears Reid needs one too. Seems like when any coach stays with a team too long they become complacent. (Except Belichek) I liked Fisher through the years and always appreciated him keeping our Team's dirty laundry out of the spotlight but it was time for him to move on. The same old same old definitely got old.

Not saying that Munch is the answer and I could care less what the Rams record is this season or any season. We need to concentrate on the Titans and the future not what Fisher did with us over the last decade.
    Aquam high fives this.
  5. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,741
    I agree... but lose Brady for the duration and we'll see if Belichek falls into that same category.

Fisher didn't have an elite QB. Reid had one, once upon a time with McNabb - briefly - but then was fooled into thinking he had an elite QB in Vick.

That said... Fisher isn't tearing it up or turning heads. He's doing almost exactly what us fans thought he'd do.

I am curious to see if Reid still "has it" after a break away from the NFL - especially the Eagles.
    From-the-stands high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Moolah:
    $802

I would think Reid after a break from Football and Life in general would recharge his batteries and be an excellent Coach. He needs time off, he probably needs to still deal with the loss of his son, shake off his Eagles "burn out" and could probably turn a struggling team around.
  6. Aquam Rookie

Moolah:
    $202
    Belichek w/out Brady ? Dude how about Brady w/out belichek? The guy makes nobodies into players. I hate you bill belichek , but dammit I respect you
  7. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    Can't believe so many Titans fans hate Jeff Fisher after all the great years he gave us...SMH