Why aren't you guys furious? (Fisher vs. Munchak)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

this is such a retarded post. I'm a titans fan Einstein. Just because the team sucks doesn't mean I want jump ship like you probably do.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Then that post fits you perfectly.:obvious:

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

You're the one that brought up weiners and circle jerks. Sounds like you're the one with developmental issues.

4. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

We hired the wrong guy.

That doesn't make Fisher the right guy.

• High Five High Five x 7
  5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

OMG I miss Fisher so much look at how awesome the Rams are

• High Five High Five x 6
  6. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Andy Reid is in the same boat as Fisher imo. Fisher needed to get away from the Titans, Andy needs to get away from the Eagles. Fisher needed a break from football and it appears Reid needs one too. Seems like when any coach stays with a team too long they become complacent. (Except Belichek) I liked Fisher through the years and always appreciated him keeping our Team's dirty laundry out of the spotlight but it was time for him to move on. The same old same old definitely got old.

Not saying that Munch is the answer and I could care less what the Rams record is this season or any season. We need to concentrate on the Titans and the future not what Fisher did with us over the last decade.

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

I agree... but lose Brady for the duration and we'll see if Belichek falls into that same category.

Fisher didn't have an elite QB. Reid had one, once upon a time with McNabb - briefly - but then was fooled into thinking he had an elite QB in Vick.

That said... Fisher isn't tearing it up or turning heads. He's doing almost exactly what us fans thought he'd do.

I am curious to see if Reid still "has it" after a break away from the NFL - especially the Eagles.

8. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

I would think Reid after a break from Football and Life in general would recharge his batteries and be an excellent Coach. He needs time off, he probably needs to still deal with the loss of his son, shake off his Eagles "burn out" and could probably turn a struggling team around.

9. Aquam

Aquam Rookie

Belichek w/out Brady ? Dude how about Brady w/out belichek? The guy makes nobodies into players. I hate you bill belichek , but dammit I respect you

10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Can't believe so many Titans fans hate Jeff Fisher after all the great years he gave us...SMH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar