Why Collins?????

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rayzor2004, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rayzor2004

rayzor2004 Guest

Since when is bringing another 5-7step, drop back, immobile quarterback to the Titans a good idea, the guy has almost as many interceptions as Touchdowns. Do we really need another quarterback, correct me if I'm wrong but don't we need recievers that can catch the ball?!?!?!?!? and a Running game, how bout bringing in more help for our O Line??? And maybe a new Defensive coordinator?? Not only will we not establish the run this year, but we will not be able to stop the run either, god help us if Albert gets hurt.

2. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Casue Neil O'Donnell is retired!!!

3. rayzor2004

rayzor2004 Guest

Well, so should Collins, if we're rebuilding, lets start w/ Reese and Fisher

4. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Because there are idiots running the show.

No one with a lick of sense would sign Kerry Collins.

No one with a clue would want him.

This is really the move that marks the end of the Titan's season before it starts.
    This is proof that there will not be rational decision making at all this season.

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I agree with your post, but I'd like it better if you mentioned some alternatives. Who would you like us to sign?

6. ShoTym

ShoTym Rookie of the Year

I haven't been able to keep up with Titan training camp a whole bunch. Are they disappointed in Volek or Vince? Why would they make this move and who gets cut as a result?

7. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

More importantly, why the move for a QB? Why not some DL help? IMO, that's the spot that needs the most attention.

This can't be good for Billy's confidence.

8. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Here's a quick and dirty answer. The FO caught a case of the "Oh ****, boy are we in trouble". Our O-Line is in need of some fine tunning(understatement I know, but trying to remain positive). There really isn't anyone available who they believe would shore up the line immediately. Therefore, they have just cause to believe that cotton body Billy V. will not make it past week four (no seriously does he even workout?!?) This in essence is proof to me that they intend on sticking to NOT allowing VY to start this season, so solutuion,...... bring in another punching bag to get beat up on, instead of risking our QB of the future. We will be in the Top 5 draft pick for sure next year, and that pick will be an O-Lineman. The Swamy has spoken.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Collins is a 12 step QB.
    :))

10. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

Answer: ANYONE is better than Billy Volek.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar