Why is there no talk of Tyrod Taylor??

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Deuce Wayne, Mar 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

That tie knot is absolutely ridiculous. I hope he's getting better football advice than fashion advice.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

At least he's not doing the Bruce Bowen.

3. gran54

gran54 Starter

Tyrod Taylor is no where close to Vick

4. Deuce Wayne

Really?

Do I really need to do this to you?

He's basically a clone. Minus a bit of speed but adding a better passing ability...

Go look at the numbers. Look at their playing style.

They're VERY... VERY similar. For you to say they're not says you either, haven't seen Tyrod play or haven't seen Vick play... either or.

and for what it's worth... he won 34 out of 41 games. Not bad. Came 1 game short of the NC game due to injury.

5. gran54

gran54 Starter

Talking about winning games and a very similar style of quarterback and even won the Heisman.... Think about Troy Smith. Tyrod Taylor is more like Troy Smith than Michael Vick. Taylor is not as quick as Vick and cannot throw the ball near as far or as accurate for that matter. From what I see Vick has become in the league is the best dual threat QB in NFL history..... that's kind of tough to beat.

6. Deuce Wayne

He's a more accurate passer than Vick though and throws a better deep ball. (Vick was all power/no accuracy)

He's just as shifty as Vick also, just simply doesn't have the speed. Though he'd still be the quickest QB in this draft class.

7. gran54

gran54 Starter

The speed is a huge asset for Vick and it makes him a big time game changer. You have some valid points, but i still don't believe he will be as good as Vick.

8. 24

24 Starter

Vick's arm was much stronger (Taylor's arm is overrated), Vick ran in the 4.3s (some had him in the 4.2s), and Vick had better pocket awareness (some of the best ever). Those three things made Vick the first overall pick.

9. gran54

gran54 Starter

If I knew how to do the high-five thing, I'd give you one man!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar