Will Mularkey Take Responsibility for Missing 3rd Down Stop at The End?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RealestWhiteBoy, Oct 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

He had already done it before I asked him.
    As I said....once I saw him be jerky to others, I did it just to see if he was willing to talk.
    And for your sarcasm......he is my neighbor so...it’s not that unusual to see someone in another state and say “hi, I’ve seen you before in my building. I’m a neighbor”. He was nicer after that so it didn’t seem to bother him as much as you make out like it did.
    When I originally made the statement of how he acted, I said it somewhat as a joke. Like I said, everyone has a bad day sometimes or maybe he is just shy. I e seen him since then and it may be just shyness.
    Just a very different reaction than I have seen from others.

2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Lol. That’s our news and society sadly. Never happen with him though.

3. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

Henry is just a kinda weird quiet dude. I wouldn't read too much into it. He's always been that way.

I was on the flight from Vegas with Murray the day after the trade happened. We all made passing comments telling him we were excited to have him in Tennessee. He just smiled and then acted like he didn't want anyone else to see him.

I met McNair and he was kinda the same way. Was super nice, but obviously didn't want the attention.

Eddie has been the only player I've seen out in public that seemed to have fun with it.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Eddie is an actor so would imagine he loves the attention

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Fat Albert said I could party with him if I brought the white girls.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

Lol, I have a long story about Albert and Bailey's and two hours of chicken wings and his wife and white girls that doesn't reflect well.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Continue.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

Myself and a bunch of buddies went to Bailey's on a Friday. Start playing pool and notice Fat Albert and his wife sitting in the corner. I watched him eat chicken wings for two hours. As soon as the plate was done, another would arrive. That is not exaggerating. At one point he gets up to go to the bathroom. As he's walking back he walks right past our pool table and I drunkenly say something along the lines of "aren't you Albert Haynesworth?"(I said it quietly, didn't make any scene) He mumbles "no" without breaking stride.

Then this blonde girl in our group comes back about the same time and says they crossed paths coming and going from the bathroom and he introduced himself as Albert Haynesworth and asked for her number, with his wife waiting on him by his 20 lbs. of chicken carcasses.

The smallest guy in our group(weighed about 115 lbs.) went and got a sharpie and wrote KEITH BULLUCK #1 DEFENSIVE PLAYER on his arm and walked around the rest of the night with his sleeve rolled up.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

joke's on him!

should have wrote it on his girls cleavage

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Did he walk out on his tab? Cause I saw that many times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar