Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Will we resign Brown next year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Apr 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    It's probably too early to tell about Brown. Will he stay healthy in 2006? How well will he play? How much money will he ask for? How will Travis Henry do in 2006? What will the draft crop look like?

Too many variables...
  2. TitanKid4Life Guest

well we might need to draft a rb this year or wait if there is a good one next year, because neither did anything last year, which was very disappointing because brown had a temendous year before last years, and i saw him at a kats game too, he walked down the isle right by me, and he leaned down and told me a little seceret, he said we are getting Vince Young!!!!!=]
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $299
    Regarding whether or not Brown will be back... how does the saying go? "If past performance is indicative of future gains...." no.
  3. TitanKid4Life Guest

well however it goes, i hope he picks it up and does good or we get a really good rookie to come in and step up to the plate
  4. fitantitans This space For Rent

Klug
    Moolah:
    $264
    Any ideas as to whom?
  5. TitanKid4Life Guest

nope, the only ones that are any good that i know of are reggie, deangalo, and lendale whit, larence maroney is suppossed to be good but i havent seen him play any
  6. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,943
    Depends on if we get Bush this year.:winker:
  7. RyansTitans Guest

unlike calico , brown will show everyone that he can do it.. he needs to change his running style tho...
  8. dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $639
    ...Not if he keeps running straight up instead of lowering his shoulder. He'll never finish a full season until he does.
  9. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,432
    See, this is what I've never understood, what does a foot issue and concussions have to do with upright running?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.