With a guy like Chris Johnson...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hummell, May 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I'm not going to argue with you. I have a whole thread devoted to that. Until I see otherwise, LenDale is useless.

If I could enlighten Jeff, I would.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You and hundreds of other would be arm chair coaches

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

+rep for not taking the following remark out of context while leaving comment.
    ;)

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

This crap makes me sick. Lendale is useless? 30 points in 4 games? Something tells me we found a use for those points. And I don't care what you think about CJ being able to score those goal line points, I've seen CJ get hit at the line of scrimmage and pushed backwards several times, I rarely see that happen to Lendale.

5. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

So what if Lendale's YPC are crap? He has 5td's. We are 4-0. I don't see the problem here.

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Couldn't have said it better myself. I feel like this is exactly what we wanted... a short yardage, between the tackles runner and a versatile, flex back with incredible speed. Why is it a problem now that its working perfectly?

7. Outlaw

Outlaw Guest

I gotta agree with that. This guy goes 60 yards in 3 seconds flat... and that's including the time it takes to snap the ball!!

8. Outlaw

Outlaw Guest

Well put.

I live in the Cincinnati area and I've used this very argument to many Bungals fans... It just wasn't put so eloquently. :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm a regular freakin' forum wordsmith.

10. Hummell

Hummell Camp Fodder

bigtitan53279, what is your prediction for Chris "The Bust" Johnson tonight? You know, the guy who's leading the AFC in rushing? The guy you ripped left and right after the pick along with all the other know-it-all's? What's your prediction for that bust anyway?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar