Worst team to use on Madden?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by TitansWillWin2, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

I don't understand why everyone says Jake is inaccurate in the game.

I have him moving the ball all over the field and throwing darts.

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

His accuracy rating was 73 in Madden 25 and there is no reason why that rating should improve given last season. Glad to hear you're doing well with him though. Hope I have the same success.

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Didn't say they would be the worst. I said they would be one of the worst.

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I'm still going to play with them, however it is going to be difficult especially if Locker gets injured as easily on this years game.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

madden sucks. Thank you for letting me have madden 13, JCB. But it's just not something I can get into anymore.

It's just a lazy game. QB Fumbles about 40 percent of the time as a runner. I don't know how EA does soccer and hockey so well... but does football so horribly.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

They simply got lazy and complacent. Having zero competition tends to have that effect. It's a damn shame too because in the mid-2000s they were putting out some top-notch football games. I used to be able to play Madden pretty much year round. I'd have franchises go so many seasons that eventually there were hardly any real players left on my team. But the past several years I could barely make it through one season before I was already bored. I'd spend more time tweaking AI settings trying to "fix" the game than I would actually enjoying the game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I haven't liked Madden enough to finish even a full season in about 4 years. Back in college/HS I could play for hours on end, win title after title, and loved it, now not so much, but I also have a ton more going on too, so theres that.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah, I'm sure part of it is just having more responsibilities/less free time these days. But there's no question the game isn't nearly as fun or addicting as it used to be.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I haven't even played a video game in probably 4 months. Being an adult sucks.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

anybody have the xbox one? Im looking to finally pick one up and I dont really trust EA enough to make Madden my 1st game on the new console.

Any suggestions on a good game to grab for it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar