Worst team to use on Madden?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by TitansWillWin2, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Thats when I adjust and build his skill level. A season of easy slants and easy passes and good stats, all of a sudden hes good again and is injury concerns go away lol.

And cheat in the draft!!!

After a couple seasons, the team is good again.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I used to always change my draft picks/FAs position to make them as lowly rated as possible, then I'd sign them to minimum deals and change their position back after they were signed lol. They eventually made it where you couldn't do that anymore though.

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I don't play franchise mode on Madden anymore. Only online.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

The Madden on PS4 was good. Not all that different from the PS3/360 version but it was better.

This year's PS4/XBONE looks much better and looks like it moves much better. I think EA is going to get football right this generation.

They pretty much took the last one off...

If you like basketball and soccer FIFA and NBA 2K are great on PS4. Much more of an improvement.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

That's certainly part of the problem. But NHL and world cup games also have no competition, and they do well with these. Maybe football's just harder to get right. EA is lazy with roster updates on the NHL game.. but that's my only complaint about that.

The NHL has roster changes almost daily.. having 11-12 updates in a 8-9 month season is not enough. Surely they can hire one nerdy guy to only focus on the roster updates, and do it weekly.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The worst team on Madden this year is The Jets.
    Because of CJ.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Id run option w vick n. Cj all day

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

There was some type of trick a while back where you traded your first round pick and some other mid round pick, and you got the top pic all the time.

Not that I ever cheated!!!

:anon:

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I used to always swap 1st's with the team with the worst record right before the trade deadline. Could usually get another decent pick, like a 3rd, out of the deal as well.

10. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

You gotta find some time to get some gaming in! Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar