Would you have an issue with this?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amy

amy Starter

Well, this thread is interesting! Personally, I think way too many 20-30 somethings looktoo scuddy-they actually look dirty, whether they are or not. It must be the two day old beards most of them keep and the messy hair that looks like they comb it about every two weeks, whether it needs it or not. But I guess the young women like it or things would change in a hurry.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

damn......

I probably haven't combed my hair but 3 times in the last 3 years......

I usually keep some sort of facial hair but it is groomed......

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Remember how people hated fish-head for his manning jersey?

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

So amy, how would you feel dating a guy that owned more shoes than you?

5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Put yourself in Kaep's shoes.. you're a diehard Titan fan, but let's say your dream of playing in the NFL becomes true and you get drafted by a team. That team will become your first team as long as you play for them, but aside from that, you would still want to support the Titans right? I know I would.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Put yourself in some different shoes.

Just hired by Microsoft last year.
    Their brand new go to big shot.
    You own the boardroom.
    New deals everywhere, new products.
    CEO and Microsoft fanboys on ya nuts.
    CES rolls around, you are keynote.
    Everyone loves you, loves Microsoft.
    Walk out on stage, crowd screams.
    Bruno Mars blaring, laser lights up.
    Step to the podium, and hold up,
    A brand new iPad.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

If I forget my pocket comb I freak out.

8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

The more I think about it, the more I think I would be upset if I were a 49ers fan.

Kaep isn't just a player on the 49ers, he is the face of the franchise right now. He represents the team; he represents the city. It doesn't matter what time of the year it is or where he is at, as long as he is the starting QB for the 49ers, he will always represent the team and city, whether he likes it or not.

Like someone mentioned above, the CEO of a major company would never be seen in public with the compeitors product or paraphernalia. Even if they actually like the other product and use it in there personal lives it doesn't matter. That person would be smart enough to know that no he always represents the company in public at all times, on or off the clock.

Kaep should be held to the same standard. Just because he is athlete doesn't really change the fact that he is the face of a major business. It wouldn't fly with a CEO, it shouldn't fly with him.

His response to the fans was equally tacky IMO. Basically just shrugging of the criticism and saying "I'll do what I want" ... He may not have die hard loyalty for the 49ers, but the fans do.

IMO this isn't just about him wearing a hat, this just shows immaturaty on his part which seems to be becoming a common theme among some of the young NFL QBs lately.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It's a ****ing hat. Get over it. He probably has one for all 32 teams.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Not the Titans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar