Would You Pay for Titans SB Tix?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, Jan 25, 2014.

?

How Much Would You Pay to go to Titans Super Bowl?

1. Price is no concern, I WILL BE THERE NO MATTER THE COST!

33.3%
  2. Would pay above face value, but not more than $2K

31.0%
  3. Would only go if tix price is face value, not paying a penny more

16.7%
  4. Would only go if tix are FREE, I dont pay to see the Titans anyway

2.4%
  5. NOTHING, I would rather watch at home

16.7%
  1. steverife

steverife Starter

I work way too hard and spend way too many nights and weekends at the office to do that on my vacation.
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

So then you're willing to spend whatever on your Super Bowl trip?

The game itself is all I care about.
  3. Wraith

Wraith Special Teams Standout

I'd spend whatever it took to go, and I wouldn't be sitting in "cheap seats" if i could help it, I'd pay whatever the going price is for 50 yard line club or lower bowl tickets, not first row, but still I'd put up with whatever I needed to in order to get those tickets, or ticket if no one else is willing to pay what i am to go
  4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

We got lucky and were able to go to the Superbowl when the Titans played the Rams. We were two out of the 5000 folks that got tickets from a lottery by the Titans that yr. Our tickets were in the upper section of the dome and cost me $ 300.00 ea. I was offered a $1000.00 each before I got out of the parking lot at the Titans stadium. I figured I would never get to go to one again so my son and I went to the game and had a blast in the frozen tundra of Atlanta
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

That is a reasonable price. Can't argue with that.
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

How exactly did that pool work? Season ticket holders were randomly picked out? I feel like I always get screwed.

We damn well better get the lottery next time for being season ticket holders every year.

If some ******* who hopped on the bandwagon and got season tickets the year we end up making it all the way got the lottery tickets over me I'd be pissed.
  7. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Special Teams Standout

If we make in the next 2 years (Arizona, san fran) ill definitely go, hopefully its next year Phoenix is only like a 4 hour drive and weather is great in Feb. Maybe we get lucky and play someone else with limited fan base like Carolina or Arizona, then tickets should be reasonable.
  8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

yes the did some type of lottery for season ticket holders. I had 2 seats so I got 2 tickets to buy. I have no idea how many season ticket holders it took to get to the 5000 tickets available to the Titans that yr.