Wow ... amazing (and funny) pro-Vince rant

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Go Down, Moses, Dec 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Hoge isn't a racist, just a stubborn idiot. Hoge harps on Vick all the time, how much he likes him.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

That surprised me initially when Hodge came out anti-Vince. I thought with all that spoon fed love for Mike Vick he would be sure to jump all over the Vince Young gravy train. I guess I thought wrong. Whatever happened to MO-bile quarterback? What a douch bag.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Waitaminute...Hoge loves Vick but claims the run can't be used by a QB in the NFL??

Just how did he get that job anyway? I'll bet Lauren has a good idea how :grrhee:

4. SuperTitan

SuperTitan Camp Fodder

While I enjoyed the video, calling Hoge (McNair lover) a racist was over the top.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

yeah. that's about the size of it.

he's been ranting about Vick for years.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

he definitely bet on the wrong horse so far

7. Nine

Nine Starter

My favorite part, obviously directed at Hoge:

"So go ahead and let your envy, prejudice, insecurities, and feelings of inadequacy translate into hate for Vince.....but mark my words: this time next year, you'll be buying your kid a #10 Titans jersey for Christmas."

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I think Vince turned Hodge down for the prom.

I love the hodeg Hodge what ever comment. :ha:

9. last night before i went to bed hodge was on espn and they talked about the titans win on sunday and they talked about vince being ROY and hodge said that he shouldnt be because he hasnt played all 16 games and said that reggie bush should get it, and even the guy that was there with him said "im a USC guy, but vince has to get it" or something to that effect, but he was definately from USC, and its funny to see that he can only use how many games he has started so far as an excuse for y he shouldnt get the ROY and said that reggie should get it cause he played wr and rb...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar