Wow

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

:werd::beer2:

2. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

There are not words to describe how I feel about this game (other than hammered)...

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Hawkins and Cook were the unsung heroes of that drive IMO.

They both really came through and looked great. Fantastic effort to get out of bounds after every catch.

Vince Young has become a quarterback. Maybe he is worth $14mill next year.

Scaife's catch was flukey but showed great awareness.

The whole drive was epic.

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Now im happy we started at the 1, made the drive more amazing

5. fatmofinder

fatmofinder Camp Fodder

VINCE!!! I was so excited I couldn't even find Fat Mo's tonite!!

6. turf

turf Practice Squad

i was literally on the edge of my seat that entire drive. props to VY and the rest of the team.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'll man up: I did have tears in my eyes when that throw was made. It was like a playoff game (I suppose it was for us). It was the greatest drive in I-have-no-idea-when.

Scaife, IMO, potentially saved it for us. But without a doubt, first game ball goes to Vince Young.

OH MY GOD, that game was the greatest.

I didn't lose hope. Came close, but when the ball came down at the 1, I thought, "So this is how it has to be done." The other thing I though was, "We're going to win 20-17. Again."

That drive alone made it better than the Giants comeback in 2006.

8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Every game for the rest of the season is a Playoff game for us, essentially. Sure the stars have to align for the rest of the Conference, but we have to win-out. We win, we can forget having an outside chance.

It's win or stay home!

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

while not technically true - yet, it is definatly realistic. Heck even winning out don't gurantee a shot at the POs because of the horrid 0-6 start

10. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

Just Wow the subject title summed it up. That was epic. If that would of been in a movie I wouldve called bs. Truly beautiful and to have Britt redeem that fumble with that catch in the endzone was just the dot on the exclamation. Hearing Vince after the game saying that the whole time in the huddle everybody just kept saying we're gonna win this game we're gonna win this game. That's classic-the team believes they can win it all so you gotta ride with them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar