Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

WR roles in 2014

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Upright7, Mar 15, 2014.

?

Who will be the Titans #1 Receiver in 2014?

Kendall Wright 29 vote(s) 82.9%
Justin Hunter 4 vote(s) 11.4%
Nate Washington 1 vote(s) 2.9%
TBD (draft pick, free agent) 1 vote(s) 2.9%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,645
    After hearing Whiz's comments on the Dexter McCluster signing I am thinking Whiz has Dexter in mind for check downs and playing in the slot. Whiz made the comment "we'll see how Justin (Hunter) comes along" when speaking about the WR's. Whiz also said he would like to mix it up, but see Kendall outside or downfield while McCluster plays the in slot. All of these things lead me to believe that we are finally going to get to see what Kendall can do downfield in 2014. Will Kendall be our #1 downfield threat next year?
  2. ThatTitansGuy Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $151
    I want Justin Hunter to blow the f*** up, but he seems kind of dumb. We will see!
  3. Titanic_Sub Starter

Moolah:
    $1,128
    Kenny britt gonna establish himself as the superstar receiver we've always wanted. Obviously.
    Alex1939 high fives this.
  4. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,387
    Seems like a young guy trying to get his bearings. The deer in the headlights look can be easily mistaken for stupidity though.
  5. 615nick Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $321
    With wiz calling the plays I see a lot of moving around for dex, wright and washington. Hunter when on the field will play outside, probably the 2 spot. Also dex in the backfield and wright in the slot on passing downs. The four behind these guys will have a hard time getting on the field without any injuries. I could see us having a decent guy or two backing them up tho, don't know who yet.
  6. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,898
    Barring injury it will be wright
  7. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    It will be Kendall for sure. Nate and Justin will be solid. DMC will be a great checkdown option for sure too. Overall I think we have a solid group.
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,525
    I'd guess everyone's role will be to stand 5-25 yards downfield with their arms raised in disbelief as Jake Locker/Clipboard Jesus throws another interception.
  9. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,387
    And Jeus said unto him "my bad bro". Amen. Book of Whitehurst, chapter 6, verse 10.
    charlzcrush and Ensconatus high five this.
  10. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,626
    Jake will have a good season, stop acting like he hasnt gone into each season better than the one before.