Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

WR Situation

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Aug 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Young54 The KID

McNair
    Moolah:
    $398
    ^ :werd:

What?
  2. Young54 The KID

McNair
    Moolah:
    $398
    ...Darrius Heyward-Bey please!
  3. KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Moolah:
    $0
    yea I have no idea. I thought Kings were only showing up at your front door handing out breakfast sandwiches these days.
  4. mcmojo Starter

Moolah:
    $13
    I get that. I just don't think you can classify our schedule as "relatively easy". The Packers were 13-3 last year and even without Favre could still be pretty good. The other teams you mentioned are toss ups: Could be good/Could be bad. The Jets look like they are improving, especially with the addition of Favre. The Texans were a 8-8 team last year and they have played the Titans pretty close recently. The Ravens, Bengals, Chiefs, Lions and Bears should all be wins - I agree with you there.

But this thread is about the Wide Receivers...
  5. KingTitan aka CRONUS

Moolah:
    $0
    Can I take your order O Mighty KTOWN? :ha:
  6. mcmojo Starter

Moolah:
    $13
    Perhaps we need to plan a Regicide? :ha:
  7. KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Moolah:
    $0
    Spicy chicken biscuit from Bojangles. Yum. The breakfast sandwich of champions. Lendale likes them.
  8. KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Moolah:
    $0
    No need. We enjoy the King. I would enjoy him a little more if he showed up randomly holding breakfast. If I roll over in bed and KingTitan is there with sausage, egg and cheese I might get a little creeped out.
  9. mcmojo Starter

Moolah:
    $13
    I could use some breakfast right now.
  10. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    So you agree that we have 5 should-be-wins, but you don't think that we'll win 2 out of our remaining 11 games? Man, that's pessimistic.

Yes, this is a thread about the WRs, but you're also the one who tossed your record prediction out there in this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.