Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

WR Will Eventually Be A Concern

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Mar 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,566
    As much as I want a WR. I wouldnt be happy with one at 10
  2. yanek27 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,041

Gage was in beast mode in the playoff game vs the Ravens. I would say other than Britts performance vs the Eagles, that goes down as one of the best in the 2000 era
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,092
    Derrick Mason had a monster game against the Texans in the early 2000s. He took a couple slants 50+ yards for TDs.

2003 week 6: 6 catches 177 yards and 3 TDs.
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,148
    Hopkins or Hunter Rd 2
    Patton or wood Rd 3
  5. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    WR is too deep to waste a 1st round pick on one.
  6. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    I'd easily take Hunter in 2, but doubt he'll be there. Same for Tavon Austin.
  7. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,685
    Austin won't last past the 20th pick.

I'd love to take Da'Rick Rogers in the 3rd. 1st round talent with a little bit of off the field baggage. Worth the risk though. He would be the perfect slot WR we've been looking for.

Is it me or are we in a lose/lose with Kenny Britt? If he has a bad year or gets into more trouble we'll just cut him and be out a 1st round pick from 5 years ago. If he has a monster season he'll want a HUGE contract that we won't pay him and somebody else will and we'll lose him that way. I can't envision a scenario where he's on the team. It's too bad though, he can be dominant when he's healthy and wants to be.
  8. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,566
    Or he has a monster year and we franchise him and get him to work on a deal, or we get a good pick out of him. This organization has been very patient with him.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,573
    Even if he has a great year we still have to remember he is one more off the field incident from being possibly being put on a suspension by Goodell also.He already has racked up eight or nine charges and he can't seem to go long periods without some kind of trouble.
  9. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    I bet Britt finishes with like 800 yards or so and miss a few games due to injury. Hopefully its average enough that he doesn't want some big contract yet helps us enough to win some key games.