WR Will Eventually Be A Concern

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

As much as I want a WR. I wouldnt be happy with one at 10

2. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Gage was in beast mode in the playoff game vs the Ravens. I would say other than Britts performance vs the Eagles, that goes down as one of the best in the 2000 era

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Derrick Mason had a monster game against the Texans in the early 2000s. He took a couple slants 50+ yards for TDs.

2003 week 6: 6 catches 177 yards and 3 TDs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Hopkins or Hunter Rd 2
    Patton or wood Rd 3

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

WR is too deep to waste a 1st round pick on one.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'd easily take Hunter in 2, but doubt he'll be there. Same for Tavon Austin.

7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Austin won't last past the 20th pick.

I'd love to take Da'Rick Rogers in the 3rd. 1st round talent with a little bit of off the field baggage. Worth the risk though. He would be the perfect slot WR we've been looking for.

Is it me or are we in a lose/lose with Kenny Britt? If he has a bad year or gets into more trouble we'll just cut him and be out a 1st round pick from 5 years ago. If he has a monster season he'll want a HUGE contract that we won't pay him and somebody else will and we'll lose him that way. I can't envision a scenario where he's on the team. It's too bad though, he can be dominant when he's healthy and wants to be.

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Or he has a monster year and we franchise him and get him to work on a deal, or we get a good pick out of him. This organization has been very patient with him.

9. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Even if he has a great year we still have to remember he is one more off the field incident from being possibly being put on a suspension by Goodell also.He already has racked up eight or nine charges and he can't seem to go long periods without some kind of trouble.

10. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I bet Britt finishes with like 800 yards or so and miss a few games due to injury. Hopefully its average enough that he doesn't want some big contract yet helps us enough to win some key games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar