XBOX ONE Changed!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by NewHorizans, Jun 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No one likes Kinect because Microsoft lied about what it should be and no one likes motion gaming, except casuals, who bought the Wii and stopped using it 3 days later.

Devs don't develop for it because all they can do is:

1. Make an on-rails game.
    2. Make shovelware kids games or Dance games.
    3. Use it for complimentary purposes.

You know every sequel to any Kinect game has sold significantly worse than the original, and sales of Kinect-only games are a lot worse in 2012 than it was in 2010 when it released.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Titanfall will be on PS4 after 1 year. Guarantee it.

Problem with Microsoft is they just pay for exclusives and don't bother with their own in-house studios. Same thing happened with 360/PS3, they paid for games (FF, AC etc) or bought exclusives (Bioshock, Ninja Gaiden) and soon after they were on PS3.
    PS3 was criticised early for no games. Now the tables have turned and it's the 360 because all they do is Halo/Forza/Gears and the PS3 is utterly destroying it because Sony have 14 or so in-house teams to make games for it.

Same will happen this gen.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't know if I'm getting it.

But you're being a stupidhead if you think it won't sell right with PS4- even with the big price difference.

4. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

I'm ok with it for complimentary purposes, and developers are adding those features into the games. So it's true that 100% full Kinect games aren't very popular, but of all the gadgets that have come out like the power glove, dance pad, guitar, it's got use outside of one or two games.

Devs can do more if they wanted to, but then you're limiting yourself to a game that only has 25 mil units. Much better business sense for a company to make a game that can be played without it or else 70% of your clients can't even start the game.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I've never said xbox one's won't sell.. they will. SO I'M NOT BEING A STUPIDHEAD ;(

6. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

you will see a ton more support for kinect now that every x1 will have one...most add ons do get pushed to the side by devs cause only a fraction of gamers have them. ps4 move is a 60 dollar add on and youll see the difference in support compared to kinect. and i think skype is going to boom with everyone having the kinect.

i use voice commands on kinect dailey..so easy compared to messing with the controller if you are relaxing watching a movie. the new kinect can tell how much force you lean with etc.... fitness games are going to do good with that. kinect 2.0 is going to cause a lot of new cool things to happen outside of kid games.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

God, you can always spot the fanboys. They're the one who believe Kinect will do all this amazing stuff.

It can't. The sooner you deal with it, the sooner you can move on.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I hate my kinect. It starts making whatever I'm watching on netflix pause and rewind all the time. If I have a game on loud like Madden it starts calling different plays, etc. Used it a couple times, decided hey might as well just do it on the controller. Waste of time and money.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Nothing Sony has will ever get me to use that TERRIBLE controller again. The Xbox controller fits your hand like a glove. Makes playing games with a lot actions SO much easier. I cannot believe after 4 systems, the only thing that has changed is the rear triggers. How much better is the 360 controller to the original Xbox controller??? They evolved and the One controller will make the 360 one EVEN better.

Just my opinion. I have many friends that have PS3, but they also don't game near as much as me. I think the PS4 will become the new causal system after Nintendo dies.

OH, that reminds me. If Nintendo does die, I wonder which system will get the rights to their big name titles. Would love to play a new Super Mario Bros or Zelda game on Xbox One years from now. It could happen!

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Nintendo would still own them, they'd probably do what SEGA does and make games for the systems.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar