Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Xbox One

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, May 21, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,901
    If people just really prefer Xbox and still want to get one, power to them. However, I can't understand how these guys will ever trust microsoft as a gaming company again. They may be reversing these policies but you all saw what they intended to do. This company has made it clear that they will try everything they can to milk you dry. Thank god for capitalism.
    GTFO my pancakz high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $133
    Man this thread is no longer about Xbox One
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,361
    Isn't it?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,905
    only sometimes
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,905
    http://www.fool.com/investing/gener...-of-gaming-looks-like-the-history-of-gam.aspx

You told us how much you loved the flexibility you have today with games delivered on disc. The ability to lend, share, and resell these games at your discretion is of incredible importance to you. Also important to you is the freedom to play offline, for any length of time, anywhere in the world.
    "Why, in the name of Icarus, would that be a revelation? That's information that the company should have either known intuitively or discovered in early market research. To be forced to backtrack on an announcement in the face of a competitor does not speak to the division's ability to plan ahead.
    Luckily for Microsoft investors, the stumble is unlikely to make a meaningful difference in sales once the new machines are actually released. The small amount of embarrassment now has allowed the Xbox to pull back even with the PlayStation. Now all we need to do is wait for the games."

Strong competition in gaming, everyone wins.
    SawdustMan and Ensconatus high five this.
  2. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    Microsoft tried to sneak one past us and they failed miserably. Now they're trying to spin it as, "oh well we just want to do it for the people and we take your opinions seriously". Awesome, good job, you only listen when you're about to lose a crap load of money.
  3. Toly Free your mind

Moolah:
    $80
    I think it has to do more with all the bad press the Xbox One has been getting since the reveal. That's the last thing you want to have before releasing a product.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,361
    If they did any Market Research, they either did it with yes-men, massive fanboys or simply didn't listen (or do it).

I suspect it's the latter. They listened to Publishers and no one else.
    GoT high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,361

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/251076/ps4-vs-xbox-one-pre-order-totals-to-june-15th-2013/

• Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,620
    I learned my lesson a long time ago

You dont buy hardware you buy software delivery devices

pick the one that does best with your favorite time killer game