Xbox One

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Ugh the damned throw pillows.. :mad:

2. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

When I had my own little one bed apartment, domestic living used to be simple.. to the point.. and utilitarian. I was able to display both my big Razorback and Titans flags in the living room and I could pass out on the couch with a half eaten pizza on the living room table for hours and hours. Nowadays.. unless you just know that there is a man living in this house you would never know it! lol.. I have been driven back into the far bedroom where I have made my final stand. Flags on the wall in here, xbox and TV and all that stuff. THIS is where I draw the line! This is where I stand and fight!
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Sounds like someone needs a MANCAVE before that bedroom gets taken over!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar