xpmar9x Titans Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Mar 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

AJ Hawk and Rolando McClain were both drafted to be ILBs (and actually are ILBs). I think the Bengals wanted Rivers to eventually be their MLB but he just sucks so bad that they had to leave him out at OLB where he won't factor in to many plays. Curry would also maybe have been moved inside if he wasn't so crappy (I honestly don't know what the Seahawks were thinking with that pick).

As I said, 4-3 OLBs are basically never taken in round 1 and definitely not in the top 10. I want a new Bulluck too, but that player can be found later in the draft. Trying to fill that hole with the #8 pick would be a gigantic waste.
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

AJ Hawk was drafted as a 4-3 OLB, just like he played in college. Packers ran a 4-3 defense until 2009 when Capers joined as DC. I'll give you McClain though.
  3. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

aj hawk was a inside linebacker in college as the other 2 outside linebackers were bobby carpenter and anthony schlegal
  4. Gut

Gut Starter

Um...

What's wrong with Brown/Jones/Marks at DT? Compare that to our DE's who are not free agents...

Gut
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.