Young Interview on NFL.com

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torch7

Torch7 Camp Fodder

The VIDEO:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SeeWV9l1Zs&search=Longhorns pre-OU

My favorite Vince Stories are:
    ------
    Against Michigan in the Rose Bowl, UT down 10 points with 10 minutes to play, Young slapped Brown
    on the stomach and said, "Don't worry, Coach, I got this."
    -----
    In the huddle, Young will tell his teammates they're about to make a fool of a player on defense – and
    then do it. Such was the case at Kansas last year when linebacker Nick Reed wouldn't stop talking to
    Young. When it mattered most, Young did what he calls the "Texas two-step" on Reed, making Reed
    miss him as he ran through Reed on a 22-yard scramble on fourth-and-18 during the Horns' gamewinning
    drive. "It's like Vince called his shot," former Horn Will Matthews said.
    -----
    Entire Story from Dallas morning news:
    www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/doc_lib/DMNhavingfunnow.pdf

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I likes me some Vince

3. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

i loves me some vince baby!

4. PragIdealist

PragIdealist Guest

Yeah, but like bullets and food fights- it will still hit somebody. :))

5. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I consider myself the Michael Jordan of sarcasm.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ng0tNcnKJA0"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ng0tNcnKJA0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

We've got Vince Young!!!

7. Feltish

Feltish Camp Fodder

V ictor Y
    The beginning and the end.The Alpha and the Omega.

8. Hawk

Hawk Camp Fodder

This is a most excellent thread.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

because of you... that's why I bumped it. I could have posted that commercial anywhere... The ESPY's is coming on this weekend. I'm kinda amped because of the Vince Young thing.

10. Hawk

Hawk Camp Fodder

Thanks, Bipolar, and I was enjoying the video and article from Torch7 that I had missed the first time around, and also your commercial video.

On another note, YouTube has to be my new favorite website. I just hope they can stay in business, their bandwidth use must be HUGE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar