Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Young's Agent Vows to Stay in Nashville Until Deal Completed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Michi40 Lost bullet

Moolah:
    $0
    Yeh, but how does the story about his wife keep on?
  2. H Man Guest

Good question. Son muy aboridos, o jilipollas :)
  3. Michi40 Lost bullet

Moolah:
    $0
    U must have gone to my teammates LB´s school of Diplomacy
    :eek: :eek: :eek:
    take some good siesta and relax man... we r on holidays! (at least some lucky b@st#rds are, im freaking melting nowehere near a beach)
  4. BAMARON Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Maybe he's got bookies chasing him...Hey Whatever works :greedy:
  5. Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I was skimming the thread and read a B instead of a K there...threw me for a loop. I'll be reading more carefully from now on.
  6. BAMARON Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    NOW THAT'S FUNNY :ha:

And by the way I see we're neighbors...My wife works at Huntsville hospital...
  7. Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Get's even spookier. I take it you are a Bama fan, based on your username? I'll be teaching there this year. Technically, I live in Madison now though. Anyway, we'll have to try to have a titans party for people in N. Alabama...how about a Titans win the SB party!!!!
  8. BAMARON Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0

SB party sounds good to me!! And yes Bama and the Titans are my football passions.

Madison's nice area...we looked to move there last year but decided to wait. We actually live in Priceville (if you know where that is) 8-10 miles from Madison.

Okay I guess that's enough personal stuff. Back to whatever this thread was about.
  9. Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    So...ummm..where's this guy staying? I hope it's nice because he may be there a while.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.