Young's Condition Remains Unknown

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Steve McNair

That would be kind of cool actually.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

When did Mawae ever play with Moon?

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Anyone notice he just doesnt freaking run anymore? never a spy on him to open coverage?

I mean this could help

How about shotgun, hes not a dropback qb we know that, we saw it in college

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Dinger had McNair in the shotgun .....ALOT.....and it was when McNair was at his best.

6. Louisiana Titan

Louisiana Titan Camp Fodder

When Moon was with Seattle. Mawae was there his first four seasons in the league

7. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

we know vince is frustrated and his confidence is in the toilet right now but i really think vince is to blame for only part of this disaster....for those of you that watched the faguars game on sunday thier was alot of disturbing things that i saw that were beyond vinces control.... the first thing was the inability of our recievers to catch balls or run the right routes.. 2nd was we all no that heimdinger wants to stretch the field and throw the ball deep and on sunday it was plain to see that we do not have a reciever that can kick it in to 5th gear and go get the balll...3rd its hard for any quarterback to start out the offense at his own 10 yrd line half the game and that strictly came from our return team being absolutley rotten...not to mention the faguars started out at the titans 40 yrd line the whole game which is a different story in its own but my point is i place half of vince youngs failures on ownership... when you have a defense as good as the titans and a run game as strong as the titans it makes no sense to not get the final pieces to the puzzle to make a superbowl run... make no mistake at the end of last season we had the same problems as we do now and its frustrating... when a team has alot of problems to fix it makes no sense for ownership to go out and spend a bunch of money on free agents because 1 or 2 free agents wont take you to the promise land but when you are a good team that made the playoffs last year and are 1-2 players away from being a legitamate superbowl contender and you sitback and do nothing to help your team and your young quarterback it shows that all you care about is money and you could care less if the team goes 8-8 or 4-12 and as a long time fan that is frustrating and im sure that vince is just as frustrated as well.. as for the recievers its not all thier fault either the titans are asking possesion recievers to be speed recievers and that is unfair to them...

8. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

its not all vinces fault... when you have recievers that dont run the right routes or catch the ball i think that is beyond vinces control( justin gage is excluded from this conversation because he is the only good reciever we have) also when your quarterback can beat your wide recievers in a foot race thats not vinces fault either... reinfeldt and adams are the ones to blame for this bad offense.. they know what the problems with this team are and they fail to do anything about it and its unfair to the defense , vy , but most of all i feel sorry for jeff fisher... one of the best coaches in the league gets the shaft again...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar