1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Young's Goal is Cut Back on Mistakes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff Member

SUMMARY: As he enters his third season, Vince Young has learned he can't try to be a hero every play. He plans to cut down on the mistakes of last season, when he threw 18 interceptions and nine touchdowns in his 16 starts. "That's part of growing up as a quarterback," Young said, "and getting more mature." Young vows to be more patient as a passer and run when he needs to. "That is one of the biggest things that my coaches have talked to me about," Young said. "Some of the things I did last year, I forced the ball and I had a lot of interceptions. So I don't want to do that. I am going to use my legs a lot more when the throw is not there, when everything is not on the same page. I just want to be consistent. I want to do whatever I can to help us stay on the field."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.