Your favorite potential Free Agent move.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Feb 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

What realistic Free agent move/s would you be most happy with??

Here is a list:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...preparing-for-freeagency-market?module=HP_cp2

I would like to redeem for past mistakes: Pick up Raheem Brock again.

Replace Scaife with Owen Daniels if he remains available.

I wouldn't mind replacing Moss with Plaxico Burress, who has something to prove.

And I would like to re-sign Tulloch, unless we break the bank to get Barrett Ruud.

Likewise, I would like to see LeRon McClain as the Titan bulldozer whether we keep Ahmard Hall or not.

we'll see how aggressive the new staff is (and how much of our lack of aggression was Fisher)

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

Barry Cofield is at the top of my list, followed by Davin Joseph. After that I would agree about Le'Ron McClain.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

All good ideas.

My dream free agent is Nnamdi Asomugha. Of course, there's just no way that can happen.

4. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Richie Incognito, Dolphins OG or Davin Joseph, Buccaneers OG

Guess we could look at a veteran RB like westbrook as well.

Would like Babin and Tulloch resigned

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Daniels, McClain, Burress, Brock, Cody, Ruud or Wire, Houston, and Peprah.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Orton for a 6th Rounder.
    Le'ron Mclain is a good one.
    Shaun Rogers/Marcus Stroud/John Henderson/Albert Haynesworth at DT. happy with any.
    Bob Sanders for less than 4 mil/yr

that may be my wish list.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Titans could pull a big PR move and bring back Bulluck to a minimum contract, and let him fight for some reps. Surely he could be a special teams contributor, and it would be great for the fans.

He isn't going to get good money anywhere. I would like it if they could mutually bury the hatchet and make it happy-times all over again.

We paid Moss a lot of money to be a mascot, surely we could do the same with Keith, who may actually contribute a bit.

But, who knows how bitter he still is over the whole situation, but the NY tenure didn't go as expected.

8. pettso

pettso Starter

Carson Palmer.

I also like the McClain idea.

9. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Trade Chris Hope, Alvin Harper, and a 2029 7th round pick to the Eagles for Kevin Kolb.

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Best DT available in FA (I'm not sure who that is right now).
    The McClain idea is very interesting...CJ and McClain...defenses would just get tired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar