Your kids NFL team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, Oct 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

My son likes the Titans and the Saints.

Can't make him like the Lions.... can't fault him there, either.
  2. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

Don't have any kids but my whole family are Colts fans......CHEERS!!!!! :toast: to being the black sheep of the family :coltsblow:
  3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

My kids like the Titans...but that's only because I don't have kids yet. :drunk:
  4. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

Ditto
    My children will be given no choice.
  5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

My Dad was a Steelers fan (God rest his soul), my mom's a Cowboys fan and all my aunts, uncles, and cousins are Cowboys fans.

My dad died when I was 2 but he had gotten (probably stole) a Houston Oilers collectors ball that my mom gave to me when I was 3 and I never loved another team. My uncles and cousins would always give me sh!+ for always having that ball with me. They'd say stuff like "why do you always carry that sorry ball around with you the Oilers are a joke". I didn't realize it at the time because I was just a kid but I guess it was because even though I resented not having my dad that ball meant the world to me.

When I have kids (Lord-Willing), I'll try to pass my love for this team along to them but I'll be happy if they love football and any team as much as I love this one. I have a lot of respect for fans I come across that have good reasons for loving their teams, other than the likes of dipsh!+ Cowboys and Texans fans for them being from Texas. I'm not from Tennessee, never been to Tennessee but when the Oilers were forced out of Houston, I was heartbroken but I never considered following another team.
    • High Five High Five x 4
  6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Could you imagine if your Dad got you a Bengals collectable ball? You would be a Bengals fan :yes:
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I love the Titans as much as I do because of my dad, when he passed away my love for this team multiplied. Too bad he died just a few months after our Super Bowl loss.
  8. amy

amy Starter

We lived in PA for years, so my son became an Eagles fan. We were Eagles fans also until we moved back to TN. Now we're Titans fans. I believe in supporting the home town/state teams. We are also now Pred/Flyer fans instead of the other way around! I luuuvve hockey!!
  9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

your kid is just going to jump on whichever bandwagon is rolling when he's of age. I wouldn't recommend this.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ® Tip Jar Donor

I appreciate the input guys.

I guess he's going to be a Titans fan. No way he's going to be a bandwagon fan.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.