You're most wanted games the rest of 2012

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, May 11, 2012.

1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Thats true, but I find it hard to believe they could not have another small team work on an engine for future use on the back side. And in two years, have a new engine to go along with the update. I mean, I seriously doubt EA is pulling a low profit margin from this game right now. It is literally almost just a roster update ever year with a few minor updates.

Thats another thing, when was the last time Madden had an actual update?
  2. Ryudo

Ryudo The wall crusher!

If you don't mind waiting 2-3 years for each edition of a sports game is the only way it could do what you're asking.

I would not use bethseda as a powerhouse either as since morrowind their games are actually worse visually in terms of bugs and glitches as they cut corners. People only look at graphics from such a shallow angle. They don't look at aesthetics or animations. I'd say Naughty Dog & Vigil Games are pretty darn good in all those departments. If you like 2D games then UBI Soft & Vanillaware. In any case bethseda is actually a pretty bad example.
  3. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

Madden. Even if it's an off year it's fun. Especially when the Titans have playmakers...