2023 Offseason Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Aqutis30, Jan 7, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Yeah, Brady and Rodgers are both going to play for every team in the league according to the "chatter".

I wouldn't hate trading for Lance, but he's still a complete unknown at this point and to be honest, I haven't watched him play enough to get a feel. But wouldn't give up much and probably wouldn't thrust him in to a starting gig right away.

2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Hoping to get lucky on a rookie or a 45 year old QB aren't the best odds.

Tannehill may not be HOF but he's the best bet for the Titans at the moment.

The OL and WRs etc will have to be shuffled for any QB to have a chance.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Carp

Carp Starter

We're probably not picking this high next year. We are what we are, which is a .500ish team. I'd rather not linger in mediocrity. Rip the band-aid off and move on.

4. Carp

Carp Starter

Well we know the odds with Tanne, and they aren't good. I'd rather not linger in mediocrity.

5. Carp

Carp Starter

Yes I did. He had no OL help and no running game and still put up better numbers than Tanne the last 2 postseasons.

Tanne ain't better than Brady at 46.

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I'm down for Lance he's my #1 choice at QB. Purdy tearing his UCL may take him off the market tho

7. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

So you'd rather gamble on being on the dumps than continue with a QB that has been a winner since starting in TN (outside of this disastrous season for the whole team)

Tannehill obviously isn't the answer for ever...but for the moment dumping him for an unknown just doesn't make sense, imo. Even if the Titans draft a QB in the first, I'd rather have Tannehill around for another year than throw a rookie out there. And Brady just doesn't make sense.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

We know THill was 1 game away from the SB and a playoff contender 3/4 years. Those are better results than 90% of the league’s QBs.

I guess as long as we’re going to completely simplify everything the QB does, we should look at the actual results vice “feelings” regarding his last playoff game.

“but…….” With specific game vice full body of work and “everyone else carried him” arguments now.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

3 totals TD’s on the season. They should do away with the Pro Bowl at this point. It’s meaningless. Most popularity contests in life are though…

#379 KyTitansFan, Jan 31, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2023
    • LOL LOL x 2
  10. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar