2024 Undrafted Free Agent Signings/News

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aqutis30, Apr 27, 2024.

1. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Yeah, I couldn't remember if that was the fabled 1 TD of his career or if the ball fell off of him while he was KO'd.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Just reading your comments is making me laugh! Hilarious

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Who else got 1k? Who else got close? Who was the OC? Was that a great offense we were running last season or the season before? Who was the QB?

Y’all keep hyping NWI and blasting Burks when NWI only had 150 yards more on the season than Burks. Burks had 3 less games. The truth is neither has been that good. NWI made some catches for the highlight reel for big first downs or whatever. Burks wasn’t used properly in an offense that stunk. He will get his chance now. They are both depth at this point. That’s all NWI will ever be. Burks has a higher upside.

The reality is that some of y’all will always judge Burks against AJ Brown. His stats, his numbers. This is Burks vs AJ. It’s not a fair comparison. The trade was silly, the pick was silly. But none of that is Burks fault. He was put in a bad situation, not one to succeed in. It wasn’t a passing offense. It was just a bad deal for him.

#123 TitanMark, May 8, 2024
    Last edited: May 8, 2024
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

The sad thing is, I am not hyping NWI in any way which really says it all. I am not comparing him to AJ in any way at all. I am comparing him to NWI.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

It’s a sub conscious thing. It’s there whether you admit it or not. Burks has been bad. No doubt. Not worth the 18th pick. But he wasn’t put in a good situation.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I only compare him to an NFL receiver. Which he hasn't looked the part.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I have no reason to compare him to Brown and never did.
    I’m the minority around here that was perfectly fine getting rid of Brown and still don’t change my mind on that.
    So my comparison if I had to is, Burks cries, whines, b**ches and moans a lot less.
    So Burks > Brown.

On the field, it’s currently a legit comparison between Burks and NWI and as of now, NWI > Burks.

• High Five High Five x 5
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

NWI is clearly the more productive player

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm glad you came to terms that Tim Kelly was awful. You were hardcore hyping him up and defending him before the season like you're doing Burks right now.

You'll be in the minority, once again during and after the season.

You'd make a great Defense Attorney, that's for sure.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Yep I was fine with getting rid of him as well. 20+ mil for a WR in the Vrabel inept offense was a waste of money. He would not have the same numbers he put up for Eagles here.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar