AJ Brown traded to Eagles

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman5TX, Apr 28, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Titans affinity to paying running backs, while letting other positions leave is quite irritating

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I can't speak for the Fisher years but from Munchak on, aside from AJB, who have the Titans lost that went on to be productive for someone else? Conklin?

Usually the guys we let go are mid. Corey Davis, Evans, Jonnu, etc. I can't remember any guys leaving the 2011-2015 Titans who went on to kill it somewhere else. But man, that AJB trade was so bad.

3. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Well, both Davis and Kalif Raymond are starters with other teams, and while here under Authur Smith Jonnu Smith was a starter. Even if those guys weren't no.1 receivers, you still need some of them around to have success. Same goes for the O-line. Conklin, Kelly. Saffold is starting for the Bills this year with Quessenberry serving in relief duty.

As much as we all might have questioned AAS, it appears that JRob did as much to derail this team as he did to build it.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Foreman, adoree, Logan Ryan, McCourty all have significant contributions as well.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. RockyTop Fox

Considering the contracts Davis and Jonnu got, it's probably good JRob let them go. Jonnu is being paid as much as Henry...

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. RockyTop Fox

Most of them were old, I didn't mind moving off. Logan Ryan had to become a safety. Adoree had issues with Vrabel apparently. Losing Foreman for 2M was retarded.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

None of them are absolutely huge losses, but we could have used every one of them this season tbh

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Tungtide

Foreman would have been a great backup for Henry, with no let-up on 3rd down. They HAVE to fix the conditioning issues and keep guys more healthy. This end of year roster doesn't even resemble the piecemeal offense that started the season. Scrubs always seem better when the starters are mediocre. You can't have only 4 real starters and expect to compete.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Tungtide

Fyi, today I am venting, tomorrow I will shift back into apathy. LOL

10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Receiving yards in 2022:

AJ Brown: 1496 yards
    Every titans WR combined: 1595 yards

#Eagles

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar