Bye Tannehill

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 615nick, Jan 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I doubt the “murmurings” came from The Titans. Crap like this is total fantasy by “sports writers”. No telling what the tight-lipped Titans are thinking. Not a criticism of the post, just my opinion of the content and sources.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I’m still not over Tannehill blowing our best chance in 20 years to go deep into the playoffs.

He can go Fu€K himself today while I watch the Bengals v Chiefs playing a game in Arrowhead that should have been played at Nissan.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Of course Brady is going to say that. What’s he going to come out and call out Tannehill publicly? A reliable national media source however said it was about Tannehilll.

4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

He made some remarks that suggested he meant Jimmy G. However, if he was talking about Tannehill he was right.

5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

We can't just assume Brady would have come here and won a championship. The Buccs are a more talented team than us top to bottom.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

I can and will presume that TB wouldn't have made the conscious decision to throw 3 ints in a Home playoff game as the top seeded team.
    THill is like : Hold my 100 million dollar contract.

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Im not trying to excuse Tannehill, but Brady also wasn't dealing with downing at OC, and had a dominant oline. Once that oline started getting banged up and he lost a couple of weapons he looked a lot more average.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  8. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Except Brady has thrown 3 INTs in a playoff game, multiple times.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

If ya'll think Brady would have been ok running for his life like Mariota and Tannehill has been required to do for the past 5? years, you are out of your minds. Brady has melt downs and falls apart whenever he takes sacks.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar