goTitans.com retiring

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, May 20, 2024.

1. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Guido, meet TJ down behind the dumpsters on fifth street. Hand him the brown paper bag shaped like a brick and tell him it’s for little Mike from IT. He’ll know what to do.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I haven't really been around the last few years, mostly because I just don't have the same passion for the team or football in general anymore. Still sorry to hear gotitans is going away. I love forums and hate that there's so few left thriving. I always thought forums were the perfect balance of community while retaining some level of anonymity.

Anyway, met a lot of great people (and a few not so great lol) here over the years. And I definitely had a ton of fun on here back in the heyday. So props to TJ and everyone else making it happen over the years.

Enjoy retirement, Big Kahuna.

• Cheers Cheers x 8
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

who will i DM my trump memes to now? you will be lost without me, admit it

• LOL LOL x 3
  4. TexasTitanFan

TexasTitanFan Starter

Coming up on 10 years for me. It's more like 16 if you count all the years I read the content without registering. This forum has been a daily ritual for me for years. I will miss it. Congrats to TJ!

• Cheers Cheers x 4
  5. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

I was on the message board at titans online before it shut down and I found this amazing place. I finally signed on in 2005. I have learned a lot from a lot of you and I will certainly miss gotitans.com I doubt there were 10 days in that time I didn’t check in at least for a few minutes
    I think Jeff has spoiled us as far as an excellent message board

• Cheers Cheers x 5
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. Young54

Young54 Starter

I've been a die hard Titans fan ever since Eddie was on the cover of Madden 2001. My dad bought it for us with our first PS2. I knew almost nothing about American Football before that and jumped on the post-Superbowl Titans hype (50/50 chance I could be a Rams fan instead... oh what an unfortunate fate). Anyway... I'm a Titan through good and bad and have not looked back.

That said, although I've been to Nashville twice, I have yet to see the Titans at home. I'm seeing a lot of talk about tailgating. Titan Jeff, and all others getting rid of your tickets, are you planning on attending any games this year? This may be the push I need to go check out LP/Nissan Stadium finally. Would love to drink a beer with someone of you knuckleheads in person if given the chance.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I’m interested. I own a dozen websites already.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

Ugh no! Where do we go?? Congrats tj but this saddens me.

#58 nbtoppers2, May 21, 2024
    Last edited: May 21, 2024
    • Cheers Cheers x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Get in there! lolz

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

I'd 100% be in for that!
    How much annually? We could at least ask.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar