goTitans.com retiring

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, May 20, 2024.

1. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Ugh. It’s still sinking in. Kinda like with Dyson at the three yard line…….or Marcus Robertson in the end zone with the Bills and frank reich throwing….or…..when you realized they were going to go with commander Cody……or they really were going to roll with Bucky Richardson…..or they really thought that Ian guy could be the place kicker…..or……..

:tj:

• LOL LOL x 5
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Tits memories kind of sting ya in the grundle…. taint much to talk about, but the itch is still there.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Stop reminding me of my ex.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Passepartout

Passepartout Summertime Fun

Hope there is someone that can come up and become moderators on this or take over. Will take a lot of work. But best of luck to you in retirement. Having both my parents retired.

• Cheers Cheers x 3
  5. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Alas, much like Bud Adams, GoTitans will never get to celebrate a Titans Superb Owl victory. Such a shame.

I have to say, even if the Titans do eventually win a Superb Owl, it'll be a little bittersweet since I won't be able to celebrate it here.

Ah well. It's been fun! Enjoy retirement!

• Cheers Cheers x 4
  6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I’ve been talking to Jeff about possibly taking it over. Let’s see what shakes out. Been some fun times on here for sure.

If I do take it over though, you should be warned that the first new rule for users will be an arm length requirement. :cool:

• LOL LOL x 10
    • High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

LOLZ

8. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

No t-rex allowed eh?

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  9. PressThe5N9

PressThe5N9 Starter

Hope it all works out since I will qualify to be around.
    IMG_6002.png

• LOL LOL x 6
  10. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Damn, we need to make a pact to use our current avatars on the the next stop we all meet at if it's a message board.

Facebook is tricky because some groups are a bunch of dorks who still think there's hope coming back down 40-10 with 2 mins left..... lol

Great memories on here over the years, the arguments, the conversation, the good, the bad, the delusional.... All made this place great!

@TitanJeff Can I post a link to a facebook group here since we're parting ways with it now anyway?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar