goTitans.com retiring

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, May 20, 2024.

1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Sure. We used to have one I created when we were hacked ages ago. I think I deleted it as I don’t FB anymore. See if it’s available.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I know I’m part of a CA Titans fans group. Don’t post there much but they all share the different game meet ups all over the state. I went to the SD one a couple times, I’ve got to look for the Oxnard/Ventura one.

3. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

"Tennessee Titans Elite" on Facebook has the most members between all.

What was that one's name? I know there was one called I love the Tennessee Titans I was first part of in early 2010's, but it either got deleted by the creator or FB stripped it for bullying & etc.

4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Bullying? What kinda beta chit is that?

5. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Its Facebook. Lmao

6. Barnybyrd

Barnybyrd Starter

I will miss the board, hope someone picks it up. Don't post much, but read just about everyday.

• Cheers Cheers x 8
    • High Five High Five x 2
  7. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

Seriously we can't lose this site. There's just no substitute. Facebook? Ugh

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  8. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

General TitanJeff Patton, as supreme commander of the Titan allied forces, I have decided I do not accept your resignation; nor do I accept the chicanery of a retirement when the stakes are so high in Tennessee. I implore you, look at the actions on the Houston front! View the damage from afar in Indianapolis, and the troops searching for answers in Jacksonville. No sir! Your country needs you now! More than during the Vrabel era. The President has armed you with Boyd and Ridley and dang it! General TitanJeff you will carry us to victory!

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Cheers Cheers x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
  9. Carp

Carp Starter

Just logged in to see what everyone was saying about the Levis/Duddy alleged video, and now I'm sad, but not for the reason I thought it would be.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

What "alleged" video ?

• Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar