NFL Schedule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan Yapper, May 14, 2024.

1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

It’s a thing in the NFL for a few years now. The divisions all play each other at the end of the season.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I don't care for the opponent. Was just stating that Week 18 has a high probability of being a meaningless game for 1 or the other.

Since we're such rivals with the Texans it might be a wash, especially since it's a home game for us.

But then you never know, it could be a win and you're in for the both of us. So we just have to wait and see.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

Prices for titans tickets in Nashville are kinda wild damn :( might go to the game in Buffalo it's less than half the price there

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Come to think of it I remember that now, she asked about team names...funny how no one knows the Jags logo lol

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

NFL prices are crazy!...I'm going to a TiCats game...$35 CAD a ticket, good tailgating and just over an hour from home

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Trick to the trade is to wait until the last hour before the game before purchasing tickets. It's insane to purchase tickets right now.

I've gotten 50 yard seats 3 rows back for $150 because I wait an hour before kickoff. I can fly to Philadelphia book a hotel and not have tickets, because I know someone will offload great seats for nothing.

• Informative Informative x 3
  7. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

Ya for real, I usually go to couple Argos and ticats games ever year. Always good time and cheap

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

It’ll be my first time there. I saw them in SD for the playoff game 2007, haven’t seen an LA game.

9. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I guess it helps to build the drama if the standings are tight. Still, they could spread them out every other game or something at least.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Very corporate feel to that stadium. Didn't enjoy the game day experience there at all. $27 for a damn beer there. Very comfortable seats and atmosphere though.

Went to Wizards at Lakers game after our game. So made a day out of being in LA.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar