** Off-Season Plan Thread **

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Allen would be GREAT! Guy had 20+ sacks just last season. Would have done more this season if the Vikes weren't so bad, their D wasnt on the field almost the entire game. BUT, I don't see him being cheap

2. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

In my opinion, to go into next season with Locker as your Number 1 Quarterback is irresponsible and absurd. It reminds me of that old saying "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" except in Lockers case it would be us allowing him to fool us three times.

Having said all that, I think the Titans WILL indeed go into next season with Locker as the Number 1.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The only thing Tommie is trying to decide today is whether to have the Kobe steak before or after his Maine lobster with extra butter...

[​IMG]

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I see where I got confused. I misread your wording, your numbers are correct after a 2nd look

and no surprise to see you still chasing Hoomanawanui

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Haters going to hate.

Regardless, he's a better blocker than Stevens and could be obtained for $1mil a year.

6. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

I like it, but would prefer to sign OT and draft a qb. We are already really young on the oline, would like a young veteran signing such as Michael Oher. A Tennessee guy who could want to come home.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I agree, he's definitely one of the most underrated TE's around. I'd love to add him to our team.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Problem is OTs aren't cheap, nor are QBs. I would love to draft a QB - but i'm assuming Munchak is still our head coach, so he'll stick it out with Locker.

9. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

high five just for the avatar :thumbsup:

10. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

How is that man still able to walk around. Our owner is one cheesecake away from being in a wheelchair

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar